Eric Stuart & Rachael Lillis: Send In Your Own Item to be Autographed, SALES CUT OFF 11/28/21
Send In Your Own Item to be signed by Eric Stuart & Rachael Lillis
SALES CUT OFF: Sunday, November 28th, 2021
Carefully select the type of item you're sending in.
- Funko Pop: Flattened Funko Pop Box or flat toy box sized less than 11x14
- Rolled Poster: Poster tube, or rolled print item
Medium Item: Item between the size of 8x14 and 27x41 (items larger than 11x17 must be folded),
- Small Flat Item: 8x10, 8x12, or 8x14 prints, DVD cover, or Comic Book
- Custom 8x10 Print: For an 8x10 print, send us the file in a jpg/jpeg format and we will print it for you. It is suggested that the file be a minimum of 1000x1250 pixels and a resolution of 125 pixels per inch (ppi). For best quality, 2400x3000 pixels and 300 ppi is recommended.
- Custom 11x17 Print: For an 11x17 print, send us the file in a jpg/jpeg format and we will print it for you. It is suggested that the file be a minimum of 1375x2125 pixels and a resolution of 125 pixels per inch (ppi). For best quality, 3300x5100 pixels and 300 ppi is recommended.
If you would like for us to consider accepting a large item, email email@example.com for assistance so that we can tell you if it's possible and inform you of pricing.
Special Instructions can be listed in the note section at check out and should be used to indicate requests such as pen color or location of signature.
Personalization is used to indicate the name you would like the autograph made to during signing. We are unable to guarantee anything other than the talent's authentic signature.
Physical items for send-ins are to be mailed in advance to:
C/O Classic Pokémon
823 NW 57th St
Ft. Lauderdale FL, 33309
Files to be printed are to be emailed in advance to:
Subject: GalaxyCon Custom Prints C/O Eric Stuart & Rachael Lillis
ORDERS MUST BE PAID FOR BY SUNDAY, NOVEMBER 28th, 2021
Items MUST arrive by December 3rd, 2021. Due to the logistics of multi-signed items, please allow 8 to 12 weeks from the end of the event to receive your item back. Please include your order number on the outside of the package, and your order details (including your Name, Email Address, and Order Number) within your package so we can begin processing immediately.
All items to be custom printed must be sent to our team for review and a test print PRIOR to November 28th, 2021. This allows our team to ensure that the file supplied will print to our high standards before we send it to Eric Stuart & Rachael Lillis to be signed. If the file supplied does not pass our quality check during the test print, our customer support team will reach out to you with additional options.
Items that are not received by the cut-off date have two options:
- We can hold the send-in item until a future event with the talent if we have one that is scheduled
- We will send the send-in item back to the purchaser with a refund minus the cost of the return shipping.
If you choose to add JSA Autograph Authentication for $10 per autograph, it will take us an extra week to get the items authenticated before we can ship them to you. For more information on JSA Authentication, please see the JSA and CGC Services information.
GalaxyCon is not responsible for damaged or lost items. We will make every effort to ensure your item arrives in the condition we receive it.
You must provide your shipping address during the checkout process. Be careful to correctly attribute your billing and shipping addresses when prompted.
Send-Ins are only available to customers within the United States and select countries. Please see our Shipping Information page for more details.
We respect the intellectual property rights of others and ask you to do the same. GalaxyCon reserves the right to refuse to print any content should we, or the Talent, determine the content supplied is inappropriate.
THIS ITEM CANNOT BE COMBINED WITH OTHER ITEMS TO GET MULTIPLE AUTOGRAPHS ON A SINGLE ITEM.