Apply to Be a Guest
Open a section below to get the information about each kind of participation.
GalaxyCon considers guests who are actors of popular geeky or niche tv shows or movies, voice actors from anime, video games or cartoons, personalities on YouTube, cosplayers with a high social following, wrestlers, comic creators, and comedians.
If you or your client would like to be considered as a guest at GalaxyCon, please submit this form for review.
We appreciate your interest in performing at GalaxyCon. This form is for 2020 performance opportunities only. Completion of this form does not guarantee a performance slot for the event. All Performance Acts will be reviewed and you will be notified as to your status for 2020.
This application is for Performance Acts which include but are not limited to bands, DJ’s, magicians, burlesque, theater, comedy, etc.
Only one act per application.
GalaxyCon is a huge, eclectic event with potential opportunities for all kinds of performance acts. If you have an act that you think might be a good fit for GalaxyCon, please let us know. We would love to hear from you! Given the wide range of possibilities and ambiguity of this category, requirements of acts and corresponding benefits for performances will vary.
If you have any questions, please email us at email@example.com
A limited amount of Fan Group Tables are available for approved fan groups and clubs to showcase themselves.
These tables are free, but they are limited in number and must be reserved in advance.
Please see below for the rules regarding tables and staffing.
If you want a fan table, let us know asap… as these will run out quickly.
Rules and Guidelines For Tables:
1. Fan tables are FREE, however you must have a weekend registration pass in order to reserve a fan table.
2. Fan-tables must be continuously staffed during regular exhibition hall hours.
If your table is unmanned for any portion of those days, you will lose it.
3. In deference to our dealers and exhibitors, who pay for the privilege, no general merchandise sales are permitted at fan tables. You can sell logo merchandise from your organization and other items made exclusively for and by your club or organization. If we find that you are selling anything other than club merchandise, you will lose your table.
4. Internet will be available for a fee. You can get wireless internet at the show online from the convention center.
5. Table placement will be at the sole discretion of the convention. The best advice: try to arrive early! Tables are generally given out on a first come, first served basis.
Any questions, feel free to ask by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org