JSA and CGC Services
GalaxyCon is proud to offer JSA Authentication as an add-on for all autographs purchased. To add JSA Authentication to your autograph just click the Add JSA Authentication box at checkout.
JSA is the world’s leader in autograph authentication. Their exemplar database of nearly 700,000 files is used by autograph authenticators to accurately assess the thousands of autographs submitted daily. JSA experts also regularly visit auction houses, attend trade shows/conventions and constantly research the veracity of autographs of sports figures, celebrities, entertainers, politicians and historical figures.
GalaxyCon offers two types of JSA Authentication, first is a Certificate of Authenticity for additional $10 fee and second is a Letter of Authenticity which includes photo, customized data such as quantity of signatures, manufacturer, writing implement, as well as type and/or model of the item for a $50 fee.
Both are available to add to your order at checkout.
Please note the Letter of Authenticity does take longer to prepare and would affect your shipping time.
Presigned and multi-signed items are subject to an upcharge. Additionally, Galaxycon only guarantees the authenticity of signatures acquired through our events and partner events. Signatures acquired outside of Galaxycon will be subject to JSA's normal authentication process. Items that fail JSA's strict examination standards for certification will not be issued a Letter of Authentication. In the event of upcharges or authentication issues, customer service will contact you to discuss options.
GalaxyCon does not offer JSA authentication on comic books, for comic book authentication please see the CGC service listed below.
For more information on JSA certificate options visit https://www.spenceloa.com/services
JSA Authentication stickers will be placed on the front of the print except in posters 24x36 or larger and one-of-a-kind paper items.
All GalaxyCon partner events will be witnessed signings for JSA certification unless otherwise noted.
For more information on JSA Authentication visit https://www.spenceloa.com/
CGC services provided thru ONE STOP COMIC SHOP
GalaxyCon has partnered with ONE STOP COMIC SHOP to facilitate CGC services. Certified Guaranty Company® (CGC®) revolutionized the comic book marketplace when it was founded in 2000 by providing clear, objective, and impartial assessments of authenticity and grade. Together, GalaxyCon and One Stop Comic Shop offer fans the following services.
- CGC SIGNATURE SERIES GRADING & AUTHENTICATION: $75 per comic
- Your comic book will be graded and the autograph will be certified by CGC. The comic book will be sealed in an archival CGC comic book holder.
- CRACK THE SLAB: $10 per comic
- One Stop Comic Shop will remove a previously graded comic book from a CGC holder to have autographed. Please Note: If you are sending in an already graded book to crack, we cannot guarantee the book will return in the same grade. Your book will be handled with extreme care, but grade changes are possible. If any damage is noticed prior to cracking, you will be contacted directly prior to the book being opened.
- PRESSING SERVICE thru CCS: $45 per comic
- Classic Collectible Services (CCS) is CGC’s in-house pressing service, and is the world's leading comic book pressing, restoration and restoration removal company. Please Note: This process will add approximately 3-4 months to the shipping time
- Shipping Costs
- The cost for transporting your comics to the CGC and back to us for fulfillment is included in the shipping costs noted on our site, so there are no additional shipping cost.
For all questions about purchasing JSA and/or CGC services, please contact our customer service team at firstname.lastname@example.org.