- Harvey Dent/Two-Face and the Batcomputer in Batman: The Animated Series
- Aristotle Nostradamus "Bull" Shannon in Night Court
- Hoagie in The Flintstones
Did you know...
- Moll had shaved his head for the role of Hurok in Metalstorm: The Destruction of Jared-Syn while auditioning for the role of 'Bull' Shannon on Night Court, the producers liked the look so much that they asked him to keep it for all nine seasons!
- His first role in cartoons was as a beatnik poet in underground animator Ralph Bakshi's 1981 R-rated feature American Pop.
- Played the role of the monstrous Xusia in the cult classic The Sword & The Sorcerer but only in the opening scene due to a bad reaction to the contact lenses. Xusia's other scenes at the end of the movie were done by a stand-in and later dubbed by Moll.
After you submit your email for the FREE "Fan Interactive" Live Stream Q&A, you will be sent a link to the webpage where you will view the FREE Live Stream Q&A at the scheduled date and time. On that page, there is a chat box where you can interact with other fans and a Q&A box where you can submit questions to the host. We try to get to as many fan questions as possible.
A Video Chat is a 2 minute One-to-One interaction with you and the celebrity on the GalaxyCon platform. You will be queued in a virtual waiting room and wait to be brought in for your session. There is a countdown timer in the room, and we encourage you to prepare your questions in advance as the time goes very quickly.
You can purchase up to 10 minutes, and we will merge your time if you purchase it for the same session.
These sessions are recorded and available for download soon after your session.
You will be able to take a Virtual Photo Op aka "Selfie" during your session, and you may purchase an Autographed 8x10 Printed Snapshot or a Digital Snapshot of that after your video chat is over.
When you place a Personalized Autograph order with GalaxyCon, we will collect your order with all of the others until the weekend of the event. The following week, we get the prints ready for the talent to sign. We package each photo, poster, and send-in into a protective bag and board and include the Special Instructions, "Autograph To", and Authentication information with every item.
We place a variety of Sharpies and Paint Pens in our box, include lots of padding for the items, and ship the box to the talent with a return box and return shipping label inside. Unless something comes up, it usually takes two to three weeks for the talent to ship the items back to us.
When we get them, we set aside the ones that need authentication. A JSA representative comes to our office twice a week to process those items, and everything ready for shipment gets sent to you within 48 hours of the time its ready.
We will make every effort to deliver the items with personalization as requested. Please note that it is up to the talent to follow through with these requests, and in rare instances the talent may decline to personalize an item as requested. We are unable to guarantee anything other than the talent's authentic signature.
When you order a send-in, you'll need to ship your item to us to arrive before the deadline listed in the product description. Within your package, include your order details (Including your Name, Email Address and Order Number) so we know who the item pertains to.
Items not received by the cut-off date will be sent back to you at your expense, but we will refund the cost of the send-in on your order.
GalaxyCon is not responsible for damage to your item while it is being shipped to us.
If you would like your item autographed in a certain way or with a certain color pen, be sure to include the pen you'd like used and mark the item clearly with your request.
We have more answers! Try heading over to the full FAQ more for more information.